This policy sets out:
the information we collect about you when you visit our website, use our products or services, or otherwise interact with us;
how we use, share, store, and secure the information; and
how you may access and control the information.
“We” refers to Globics Technology Limited of Suite 3201 Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 11 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong. “Platform” means our website at https://pininfarina-hybridwatchbyglobics.com/. “Personal information” means any data, information, or combination of data and information that is provided by you to us.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information from our site
We collect the following types of information about you:
- account and profile information that you provide when you register for an account or sign up for our products or services
- information you provide through support channels, for example when you report a problem or interact with our support team
- content you provide through use of our products or services
- communication, marketing, and other preferences that you provide us
- details of any transactions, purchases, or orders that you’ve made with us
- payment information
- information about your device or connection
- information about your use of or visit to our platform
Information from other sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including:
- our personnel, agents, advisors, consultants, and contractors based in connection with our operations or services, for example our staff engaged in the fulfilment of your order, processing of your payment, and provision of support services;
- other users of our products or services,
- other services linked to your account,
- our group companies or overseas offices
Information we don’t collect
We do not collect sensitive data or special category data about you. This includes details about your race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics, health, or sexual orientation.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
How we use your information
We use your personal information only where:
- we need to perform the contract with you
- it satisfies a legitimate interest which is not overridden by your fundamental rights or data protection interests
- you’ve given us consent to do so for a specific purpose
How to withdraw your information
If you have given us consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note this will not affect any use of your information that has already taken place.
Where we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any company outside our group for marketing purpose, unless with your express specific consent to do so.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
How we share with our group
We share information with other companies in our group to operate our Platform and to improve our products.
How we share with third parties
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, support, improve, and market our products. We require these third-party service providers to maintain confidentiality and security of all personal information that they process on our behalf.
How we manage third parties
We take reasonable steps to confirm that all third-party service providers process personal information that provides at least the same level of protection as is provided under this policy. If they are unable to satisfy our requirements, we require them to notify us immediately take reasonable steps.
How some third parties are out of our control
If you use any third-party software in connection with our products, you might give the third-party software provider access to your account and information. This policy does not cover how your information is collected or used by these third-party software providers.
How we share with other bodies
We may share your information with government and law enforcement officials to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
HOW WE STORE AND SECURE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Where we store our data
We use data hosting service providers based in Singapore to host the information we collect.
How we protect your data
We have adopted measures to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Our information collection, storage, and processing practices are reviewed regularly.
How we deal with data issues
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected privacy breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How data can be out of our control
Please note, no transmission of information is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that your information is absolutely safe and secure.
How long we retain data
We only retain personal information for so long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
HOW WE TRANSFER INFORMATION INTERNATIONALLY
How we collect and store information
We collect information globally and primarily store that information in Hong Kong.
How we store information outside of your country
We transfer, process, and store your information outside your country of residence where we or our service providers operate for the purpose of providing our products to you.
How some countries deal with data
Some of the countries in which our companies or service providers are located may not have the privacy and data protection laws equivalent to those in your country of residence. When we share information with these companies or service providers, we make use of clauses, rules, and other mechanisms to safeguard information.
You have the right to:
- be informed of what we do with your personal information;
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal information we hold about you;
- request erasure of your personal information
- object to or restrict the processing by us of your personal information
- request to receive some of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format, and request that we transfer such information to another party
- withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information
How to opt out of marketing
You may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may need to confirm your identity
As a security measure, we may need specific information from you to help us confirm your identity when processing your privacy requests or when you exercise your rights.
When we will get back to you
We will respond to all legitimate requests within one (1) month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
How we might change this policy
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Platform. By continuing to use our Platform after the changes come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
How to contact us
Please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies
How to block cookies